Facilitation of conditioned taste aversion learning by systemic amphetamine: role of nucleus accumbens shell dopamine D1 receptors
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2025–2030, October 2003
How to Cite
Fenu, S. and Di Chiara, G. (2003), Facilitation of conditioned taste aversion learning by systemic amphetamine: role of nucleus accumbens shell dopamine D1 receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2025–2030. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02899.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 25 November 2002, revised 30 June 2003, accepted 11 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!