Present address: Tübingen University, Department of Cognitive Neuroscience, Auf der Morgenstelle 28, 72076 Tübingen, Germany.
Perirhinal cortex neuronal activity related to long-term familiarity memory in the macaque
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2037–2046, October 2003
How to Cite
Hölscher, C., Rolls, E. T. and Xiang, J. (2003), Perirhinal cortex neuronal activity related to long-term familiarity memory in the macaque. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2037–2046. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02903.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Received 19 February 2003, revised 14 July 2003, accepted 17 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!