The rat nucleus accumbens is involved in guiding of instrumental responses by stimuli predicting reward magnitude
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1993–1996, October 2003
How to Cite
Giertler, C., Bohn, I. and Hauber, W. (2003), The rat nucleus accumbens is involved in guiding of instrumental responses by stimuli predicting reward magnitude. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1993–1996. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02904.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 3 March 2003, revised 4 July 2003, accepted 14 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!