Characterization of the rat A2A adenosine receptor gene: a 4.8-kb promoter-proximal DNA fragment confers selective expression in the central nervous system
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1786–1796, October 2003
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-C., Chien, C.-L., Sun, C.-N., Huang, C.-L., Huang, N.-K., Chiang, M.-C., Lai, H.-L., Lin, Y.-S., Chou, S.-Y., Wang, C.-K. L., Tai, M.-H., Liao, W.-L., Lin, T.-N., Liu, F.-C. and Chern, Y. (2003), Characterization of the rat A2A adenosine receptor gene: a 4.8-kb promoter-proximal DNA fragment confers selective expression in the central nervous system. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1786–1796. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02907.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 31 March 2003, revised 18 July 2003, accepted 22 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!