Distribution of α- and γ-synucleins in the adult rat brain and their modification by high-dose cocaine treatment
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1923–1938, October 2003
How to Cite
Brenz Verca, M. S., Bahi, A., Boyer, F., Wagner, G. C. and Dreyer, J.-L. (2003), Distribution of α- and γ-synucleins in the adult rat brain and their modification by high-dose cocaine treatment. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1923–1938. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02913.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 18 December 2002, revised 4 July 2003, accepted 14 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!