Excitotoxic lesions of the tegmental pedunculopontine nucleus impair copulation in naive male rats and block the rewarding effects of copulation in experienced male rats
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2581–2591, November 2003
How to Cite
Kippin, T. E. and Van Der Kooy, D. (2003), Excitotoxic lesions of the tegmental pedunculopontine nucleus impair copulation in naive male rats and block the rewarding effects of copulation in experienced male rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2581–2591. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02918.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2003
- Received 15 August 2002, revised 22 July 2003, accepted 24 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!