Neuronal activity in primate dorsolateral and orbital prefrontal cortex during performance of a reward preference task
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2069–2081, October 2003
How to Cite
Wallis, J. D. and Miller, E. K. (2003), Neuronal activity in primate dorsolateral and orbital prefrontal cortex during performance of a reward preference task. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2069–2081. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02922.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2003
- Received 20 May 2003, revised 2 July 2003, accepted 25 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!