Subthalamic stimulation influences postmovement cortical somatosensory processing in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 1884–1888, October 2003
How to Cite
Devos, D., Labyt, E., Cassim, F., Bourriez, J. L., Reyns, N., Touzet, G., Blond, S., Guieu, J. D., Derambure, P., Destée, A. and Defebvre, L. (2003), Subthalamic stimulation influences postmovement cortical somatosensory processing in Parkinson's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 1884–1888. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02925.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 20 May 2003, revised 21 July 2003, accepted 25 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!