Contribution of Kir3.1, Kir3.2A and Kir3.2C subunits to native G protein-gated inwardly rectifying potassium currents in cultured hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2110–2118, October 2003
How to Cite
Leaney, J. L. (2003), Contribution of Kir3.1, Kir3.2A and Kir3.2C subunits to native G protein-gated inwardly rectifying potassium currents in cultured hippocampal neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2110–2118. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02933.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Received 16 April 2003, revised 31 July 2003, accepted 4 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!