Transplantation of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor-expressing cells into the striatum and nucleus accumbens attenuates acquisition of cocaine self-administration in rats
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 2093–2098, October 2003
How to Cite
Green-Sadan, T., Kinor, N., Roth-Deri, I., Geffen-Aricha, R., Schindler, C. J. and Yadid, G. (2003), Transplantation of glial cell line-derived neurotrophic factor-expressing cells into the striatum and nucleus accumbens attenuates acquisition of cocaine self-administration in rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2093–2098. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02943.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2003
- Received 22 June 2003, revised 22 July 2003, accepted 28 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!