Temporal aspects of spatial task performance during intermittent hypoxia in the rat: evidence for neurogenesis
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2335–2342, October 2003
How to Cite
Gozal, D., Row, B. W., Gozal, E., Kheirandish, L., Neville, J. J., Brittian, K. R., Sachleben, L. R. and Guo, S. Z. (2003), Temporal aspects of spatial task performance during intermittent hypoxia in the rat: evidence for neurogenesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2335–2342. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02947.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Received 25 April 2003, revised 22 July 2003, accepted 24 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!