Lesions of the mammillothalamic tract impair the acquisition of spatial but not nonspatial contextual conditional discriminations
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2413–2416, October 2003
How to Cite
Vann, S. D., Honey, R. C. and Aggleton, J. P. (2003), Lesions of the mammillothalamic tract impair the acquisition of spatial but not nonspatial contextual conditional discriminations. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2413–2416. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02959.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Received 23 May 2003, revised 5 August 2003, accepted 12 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!