Rapid and long-term alterations of hippocampal GABAB receptors in a mouse model of temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2213–2226, October 2003
How to Cite
Straessle, A., Loup, F., Arabadzisz, D., Ohning, G. V. and Fritschy, J.-M. (2003), Rapid and long-term alterations of hippocampal GABAB receptors in a mouse model of temporal lobe epilepsy. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2213–2226. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02964.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
- Received 10 June 2003, revised 29 July 2003, accepted 12 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!