Down-regulation of CYP1A2 induction during the maturation of mouse cerebellar granule cells in culture: role of nitric oxide accumulation
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 2265–2272, October 2003
How to Cite
Mulero-Navarro, S., Santiago-Josefat, B., Pozo-Guisado, E., Merino, J. M. and Fernandez-Salguero, P. M. (2003), Down-regulation of CYP1A2 induction during the maturation of mouse cerebellar granule cells in culture: role of nitric oxide accumulation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2265–2272. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02972.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2003
- Received 9 July 2003, accepted 14 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!