Catecholamine-independent transient expression of tyrosine hydroxylase in primary auditory neurons is coincident with the onset of hearing in the rat cochlea
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 2653–2662, November 2003
How to Cite
Trigueiros-Cunha, N., Renard, N., Humbert, G., Tavares, M. A. and Eybalin, M. (2003), Catecholamine-independent transient expression of tyrosine hydroxylase in primary auditory neurons is coincident with the onset of hearing in the rat cochlea. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2653–2662. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.02989.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2003
- Received 4 July 2003, revised 26 August 2003, accepted 1 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!