Two variants of the rat brain sodium-driven chloride bicarbonate exchanger (NCBE): developmental expression and addition of a PDZ motif
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 2935–2945, December 2003
How to Cite
Giffard, R. G., Lee, Y.-S., Ouyang, Y.-B., Murphy, S. L. and Monyer, H. (2003), Two variants of the rat brain sodium-driven chloride bicarbonate exchanger (NCBE): developmental expression and addition of a PDZ motif. European Journal of Neuroscience, 18: 2935–2945. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.03053.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2003
- Received 9 June 2003, revised 23 September 2003, accepted 26 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!