Suppressed proliferation and apoptotic changes in the rat dentate gyrus after acute and chronic stress are reversible
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 131–144, January 2004
How to Cite
Heine, V. M., Maslam, S., Zareno, J., Joëls, M. and Lucassen, P. J. (2004), Suppressed proliferation and apoptotic changes in the rat dentate gyrus after acute and chronic stress are reversible. European Journal of Neuroscience, 19: 131–144. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9568.2003.03100.x
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2003
- Received 18 July 2003, revised 9 October 2003, accepted 21 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!