Dr. Lang is the recipient of a British Heart Foundation Research Fellowship (FS 98069).
The Impact of QT Lag Compensation on Dynamic Assessment of Ventricular Repolarization: Reproducibility and the Impact of Lead Selection
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
© Futura Publishing Company, Inc. 2001
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 366–373, March 2001
How to Cite
Lang, C. C. E., Flapan, A. D. and Neilson, J. M. M. (2001), The Impact of QT Lag Compensation on Dynamic Assessment of Ventricular Repolarization: Reproducibility and the Impact of Lead Selection. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 24: 366–373. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2001.00366.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2003
- Received October 24, 2000; accepted December 6, 2000.
- Cited By
This article has been cited by:
- 2A dynamic model to characterize beat-to-beat adaptation of repolarization to heart rate changes, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 2008, 3, 1, 29, , ,
- 4Noxious arousal induces T-wave changes in healthy subjects, Journal of Electrocardiology, 2006, 39, 3, 324, , , ,