The study was sponsored by Biotronik GmbH & Co., Berlin, Germany.
Relationship Between Selected Overdrive Parameters and the Therapeutic Outcome and Tolerance of Atrial Overdrive Pacing
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 257–263, January 2003
How to Cite
ATTUEL, P., DANILOVIC, D., KONZ, K.-H., BRACHMANN, J., ALLAF, D. E., LÖSCHER, S., GOMES, C., SCHEIBNER, T., SCHIBGILLA, V., SZENDEY, I., HARTMANN, A. and on behalf of the “Suppression of Atrial Fibrillation by DDD+ Overdrive Pacing with Inos2 CLS Pacemakers” study investigators (2003), Relationship Between Selected Overdrive Parameters and the Therapeutic Outcome and Tolerance of Atrial Overdrive Pacing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 257–263. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00028.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.