Can P Wave Wavelet Analysis Predict Atrial Fibrillation After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 305–309, January 2003
How to Cite
VASSILIKOS, V., DAKOS, G., CHOUVARDA, I., KARAGOUNIS, L., KARVOUNIS, H., MAGLAVERAS, N., MOCHLAS, S., SPANOS, P. and LOURIDAS, G. (2003), Can P Wave Wavelet Analysis Predict Atrial Fibrillation After Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting?. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 305–309. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00038.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!