Supported in part by a Research Grant from Labor Welfare Corporation and the Ministry of Hearth, Labor and Welfare of Japan.
Enhancement of J–ST-Segment Elevation by the Glucose and Insulin Test in Brugada Syndrome
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 332–337, January 2003
How to Cite
NOGAMI, A., NAKAO, M., KUBOTA, S., SUGIYASU, A., DOI, H., YOKOYAMA, K., YUMOTO, K., TAMAKI, T., KATO, K.-I., HOSOKAWA, N., SAGAI, H., NAKAMURA, H., NITTA, J.-I., YAMAUCHI, Y. and AONUMA, K. (2003), Enhancement of J–ST-Segment Elevation by the Glucose and Insulin Test in Brugada Syndrome. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 332–337. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00044.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.