Supported in part by AstraZeneca R&D, Mölndal, Sweden.
Inter- and Intraday Variability in Major Electrocardiogram Intervals and Amplitudes in Healthy Men and Women
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 361–366, January 2003
How to Cite
DOTA, C. D., EDVARDSSON, N., SCHÜTZER, K.-M., OLOFSSON, E. L., MALM, A., MORSING, T. and FAGER, G. (2003), Inter- and Intraday Variability in Major Electrocardiogram Intervals and Amplitudes in Healthy Men and Women. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 361–366. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00050.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.