Supported in part by grants # 9906571299_001 and 2001064829_001 provided by the Italian Ministry for University and Research (MIUR).
Phantom Validation of Multichannel Magnetocardiography Source Localization
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 426–430, January 2003
How to Cite
FENICI, R., BRISINDA, D., NENONEN, J. and FENICI, P. (2003), Phantom Validation of Multichannel Magnetocardiography Source Localization. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 426–430. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00063.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.