Supported in part by St. Jude Medical Italia, Milan, Italy. Alberto Dall'Acqua is an employee of St. Jude Medical Italia.
Rhythm Discrimination by Rate Branch and QRS Morphology in Dual Chamber Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 466–470, January 2003
How to Cite
BORIANI, G., BIFFI, M., DALL'ACQUA, A., MARTIGNANI, C., FRABETTI, L., ZANNOLI, R. and BRANZI, A. (2003), Rhythm Discrimination by Rate Branch and QRS Morphology in Dual Chamber Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 466–470. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00073.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!