Broad Applicability of Ultrarapid Train Stimulation as an Efficient Alternative to Conventional Programmed Electrical Stimulation
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 1p2, pages 518–523, January 2003
How to Cite
FISHER, J. D., PLATT, S. B., CUA, M. C., WASPE, L. E., KIM, S. G., FERRICK, K. J., GROSS, J. N. and ROTH, J. A. (2003), Broad Applicability of Ultrarapid Train Stimulation as an Efficient Alternative to Conventional Programmed Electrical Stimulation. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 518–523. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00086.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!