Relationship Among the Severity of Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Autonomic Imbalance
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 669–677, March 2003
How to Cite
ROCHE, F., THANH XUONG, A. N., COURT-FORTUNE, I., COSTES, F., PICHOT, V., DUVERNEY, D., VERGNON, J.-M., GASPOZ, J.-M. and BARTHÉLÉMY, J.-C. (2003), Relationship Among the Severity of Sleep Apnea Syndrome, Cardiac Arrhythmias, and Autonomic Imbalance. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 669–677. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.00116.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Received May 8, 2001; revised October 4, 2001; accepted April 18, 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.