Is ilioinguinal/iliohypogastric nerve block always totally safe in children?
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 164–166, February 2003
How to Cite
Amory, C., Mariscal, A., Guyot, E., Chauvet, P., Leon, A. and Poli-Merol, M.L. (2003), Is ilioinguinal/iliohypogastric nerve block always totally safe in children?. Pediatric Anesthesia, 13: 164–166. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.01005.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.