This work was presented in part at the 4th Symposium of Paediatric Anaesthesia, Celle, Germany (November 10, 2001).
A randomized, controlled study of fluid management in infants and toddlers during surgery: hydroxyethyl starch 6% (HES 70/0.5) vs lactated Ringer's solution1
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2003
Volume 13, Issue 7, pages 603–608, September 2003
How to Cite
Paul, M., Dueck, M., Joachim Herrmann, H. and Holzki, J. (2003), A randomized, controlled study of fluid management in infants and toddlers during surgery: hydroxyethyl starch 6% (HES 70/0.5) vs lactated Ringer's solution. Pediatric Anesthesia, 13: 603–608. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.01113.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2003
- Accepted 1 April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.