Received October 28, 2002; revised December 6, 2002; accepted March 1, 2003.
Spontaneous Conversion of Permanent Atrial Fibrillation into Stable Sinus Rhythm After 17 Months of Biventricular Pacing
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2003
Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology
Volume 26, Issue 7p1, pages 1554–1555, July 2003
How to Cite
MALINOWSKI, K. (2003), Spontaneous Conversion of Permanent Atrial Fibrillation into Stable Sinus Rhythm After 17 Months of Biventricular Pacing. Pacing and Clinical Electrophysiology, 26: 1554–1555. doi: 10.1046/j.1460-9592.2003.t01-1-00228.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.