Increasing resource specialization among competitors shifts control of diversity from local to spatial processes
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 3–5, July 1998
How to Cite
Frank, S. A. and Amarasekare, P. (1998), Increasing resource specialization among competitors shifts control of diversity from local to spatial processes. Ecology Letters, 1: 3–5. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.1998.0007a.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!