Quantifying the effects of multiple processes on local abundance: a cohort approach for open populations
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 5, pages 294–303, September 1999
How to Cite
Schmitt, R.J., Holbrook, S.J. and Osenberg, C.W. (1999), Quantifying the effects of multiple processes on local abundance: a cohort approach for open populations. Ecology Letters, 2: 294–303. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.1999.00086.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!