Field evidence for apparent competition mediated via the shared parasites of two gamebird species
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 10–14, January 2000
How to Cite
Tompkins, D.M., Draycott, R.A.H. and Hudson, P.J. (2000), Field evidence for apparent competition mediated via the shared parasites of two gamebird species. Ecology Letters, 3: 10–14. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2000.00117.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!