A reappraisal of the mechanisms leading to ombrotrophy in British raised mires
Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 7–9, January 2000
How to Cite
Hughes, P.D.M. (2000), A reappraisal of the mechanisms leading to ombrotrophy in British raised mires. Ecology Letters, 3: 7–9. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2000.00118.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!