Discrimination within and between host species by a butterfly: implications for design of preference experiments
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 101–105, March 2000
How to Cite
Singer, M. C. and Lee, J. R. (2000), Discrimination within and between host species by a butterfly: implications for design of preference experiments. Ecology Letters, 3: 101–105. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2000.00121.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!