The evolutionary dynamics of local infection and global reproduction in host–parasite interactions
Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 3, Issue 3, pages 181–185, May 2000
How to Cite
Boots and Sasaki (2000), The evolutionary dynamics of local infection and global reproduction in host–parasite interactions. Ecology Letters, 3: 181–185. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2000.00139.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!