Editor, L. Blaustein
Foraging trade-offs and resource patchiness: theory and experiments with a freshwater snail community
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 304–312, July 2001
How to Cite
Chase, J. M. , Wilson, W. G. and Richards, S. A. (2001), Foraging trade-offs and resource patchiness: theory and experiments with a freshwater snail community. Ecology Letters, 4: 304–312. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00216.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- First decision made 2 November 2000 Second decision made 18 December 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!