Editor, G.I. Agren
Amino acid uptake: a widespread ability among boreal forest plants
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 434–438, August 2001
How to Cite
Persson, J. and Näsholm, T. (2001), Amino acid uptake: a widespread ability among boreal forest plants. Ecology Letters, 4: 434–438. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00260.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!