Editor, M. Parker
Local adaptation enhances performance of common plant species
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 536–544, November 2001
How to Cite
Joshi, J. , Schmid, B. , Caldeira, M. C. , Dimitrakopoulos, P. G. , Good, J. , Harris, R. , Hector, A. , Huss-Danell, K. , Jumpponen, A. , Minns, A. , Mulder, C. P. H. , Pereira, J. S. , Prinz, A. , Scherer-Lorenzen, M. , Siamantziouras, A.-S. D. , Terry, A. C. , Troumbis, A. Y. and Lawton, J. H. (2001), Local adaptation enhances performance of common plant species. Ecology Letters, 4: 536–544. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00262.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!