Editor, P.J. Morin
Modelling the dynamic spatio-temporal response of predators to transient prey patches in the field
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 568–576, November 2001
How to Cite
Winder, L. , Alexander, C. J. , Holland, J. M. , Woolley, C. and Perry, J. N. (2001), Modelling the dynamic spatio-temporal response of predators to transient prey patches in the field. Ecology Letters, 4: 568–576. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00269.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- First decision made 11 July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!