Editor, M. Loreau
Procedure for separating the selection effect from other effects in diversity–productivity relationship
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 585–594, November 2001
How to Cite
Špaèková, I. and Lepš, J. (2001), Procedure for separating the selection effect from other effects in diversity–productivity relationship. Ecology Letters, 4: 585–594. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00277.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- First decision made 13 July 2001 Second decision made 20 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!