Editor, S. D. Hacker
Investigations in commonness and rarity: a comparative analysis of co-occurring, congeneric Mexican trees
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 618–627, November 2001
How to Cite
Kelly, C. K. , Smith, H. B. , Buckley, Y. M. , Carter, R. , Franco, M. , Johnson, W. , Jones, T. , May, B. , Ishiwara, R. P. , Pèrez-Jimènez, A. , Magallanes, A. S. , Steers, H. and Waterman, C. (2001), Investigations in commonness and rarity: a comparative analysis of co-occurring, congeneric Mexican trees. Ecology Letters, 4: 618–627. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2001.00278.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- First decision made 3 July 2001 Second decision made 27 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!