Editor, P. Marquet
Plant species richness and community productivity: why the mechanism that promotes coexistence matters
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 56–65, January 2002
How to Cite
Mouquet, N. , Moore, J. L. and Loreau, M. (2002), Plant species richness and community productivity: why the mechanism that promotes coexistence matters. Ecology Letters, 5: 56–65. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00281.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
- First decision made 30 July 2001 Second decision made 24 September 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!