Queen recruitment and split sex ratios in polygynous colonies of the ant Formica exsecta
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 102–109, January 2002
How to Cite
Brown, W. D. and Keller, L. (2002), Queen recruitment and split sex ratios in polygynous colonies of the ant Formica exsecta. Ecology Letters, 5: 102–109. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00291.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2002
- First decision made 5 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!