Editor, M. Parker
Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi affect phytophagous insect specialism
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2002
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 11–15, January 2002
How to Cite
Gange, A. C. , Stagg, P. G. and Ward, L. K. (2002), Arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi affect phytophagous insect specialism. Ecology Letters, 5: 11–15. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00299.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2002
- First decision made 25 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!