Editor, S. Naeem
Herbivorous animals can mitigate unfavourable ratios of energy and material supplies by enhancing nutrient recycling
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 177–185, March 2002
How to Cite
Urabe, J. , Elser, J. J. , Kyle, M. , Yoshida, T. , Sekino, T. and Kawabata, Z. (2002), Herbivorous animals can mitigate unfavourable ratios of energy and material supplies by enhancing nutrient recycling. Ecology Letters, 5: 177–185. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00303.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
- First decision made 2 October 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!