Editor, A. Y. Troumbis
Food web structure and climate effects on the dynamics of small mammals and owls in semi-arid Chile
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 273–284, March 2002
How to Cite
Lima, M. , Stenseth, N. C. and Jaksic, F. M. (2002), Food web structure and climate effects on the dynamics of small mammals and owls in semi-arid Chile. Ecology Letters, 5: 273–284. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00312.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2002
- First decision made 7 December 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!