Editor, L. Blaustein
Indirect effect of aquatic insect emergence on a terrestrial insect population through by birds predation
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 333–337, May 2002
How to Cite
Murakami, M. and Nakano, S. (2002), Indirect effect of aquatic insect emergence on a terrestrial insect population through by birds predation. Ecology Letters, 5: 333–337. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00321.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript received 18 October 2001, First decision made 21 November 2001, accepted 4 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!