Editor, D. Liddell
Marine reserves have rapid and lasting effects
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 361–366, May 2002
How to Cite
Halpern, B. S. and Warner, R. R. (2002), Marine reserves have rapid and lasting effects. Ecology Letters, 5: 361–366. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00326.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript received 1 December 2001, First decision made 3 January 2002, accepted 23 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!