Editor, M. Parker
Evidence that the fungus cultured by leaf-cutting ants does not metabolize cellulose
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 325–328, May 2002
How to Cite
Abril, A. B. and Bucher, E. H. (2002), Evidence that the fungus cultured by leaf-cutting ants does not metabolize cellulose. Ecology Letters, 5: 325–328. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00327.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript received 20 December 2001, First decision made 18 January 2002, accepted 29 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!