Editor, J. Knops
Consumer movement through differentially subsidized habitats creates a spatial food web with unexpected results
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 329–332, May 2002
How to Cite
Callaway, D. S. and Hastings, A. (2002), Consumer movement through differentially subsidized habitats creates a spatial food web with unexpected results. Ecology Letters, 5: 329–332. doi: 10.1046/j.1461-0248.2002.00330.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2002
- Manuscript received 4 January 2002, First decision made 17 January 2002, accepted 29 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!